Upcoming AOA webinars for Doctors and Staff
As you know, AFOS is closely monitoring the quick-moving news regarding COVID-19 and have the health and safety of our doctors, partners, their families, and patients in mind and will continue to provide updates as they become available.
Stay up to date on the latest news and eye care related recommendations by clicking on the links below...
Upcoming AOA webinars:
Learn more about the provider relief opportunities that remain available from the Small Business Administration.
What: PPP flexibilities and updated forgiveness forms
When: Tuesday, June 30, 2020 at 9pm ET.
- What to do if staff tests positive for COVID-19
- AOA's Optometry Practice Reopening guidelines (updated 4.24) offers suggested steps to prepare your practice, staff and patients for a safe return to delivering the full range of essential eye health and vision care Americans need.
* Read the CDC guidance for U.S. Healthcare Facilities about Coronavirus
* Read CMS' guidance for reopening healthcare facilities.
* Health Policy Institute has a lot of resources that you may find helpful.
Letter from AFOS Executive Committee on 3.18.20 regarding COVID-19 outbreak: