AFOS 2020 Virtual Meeting
Bringing AFOS to your home or work!
We are excited to announce many great AFOS events, including 15+ hours of FREE CE for AFOS members. All brought to you at your work or home!
Monday, October 5th ~ 2-9pm ET
Tuesday, October 6th ~ 2-8:30pm ET
|2pm||Low Vision Home TeleEye Rehabilitation in a COVID-19 Environment||COPE ID: 68773-LV||Dr. Carolyn Ihrig|
|3pm||Section Chief Breakout Sessions||COPE ID: Pending||COL Gary Huges, Col Darren Rhoton, CAPT Todd Lauby, Col Robert Houghtelling, CAPT Dawn Clary, and Dr. John Townsend|
|5pm||The Opioid Epidemic and Drug Diversion||COPE ID: 67726-PB||Dr. Chris Cordes|
|6pm||Optometry Classic Concentration||COPE ID: 69732-PS||Dr. Kimberly Darke and Dr. Meghan Elkins|
- You must register for each course prior to attending. Click on the course titles above to sign up and register for the corresponding course!
- You will need your OE Tracker number in order to receive credit.
- Free to AFOS members! Non-AFOS members can attend for $20 fee per course or $200 for all events. You will be sent an invoice after registering.
- COPE courses taken online through the end of the year will be given "Live CE" credit versus "online" credit.
- All courses and the event submitted to COPE; currently in the pending process.