AFOS COVID Panel
Monday, June 29th
We are excited to offer you (now) 6 hours of great COPE continuing education! Free to AFOS Members!
We hope you can join us!
We will be featuring the following classes:
- Tuesday, May 19th at 8pm ET ~ AFOS Presents "Investigative Grand Rounds" by Dr. Meghan Elkins
- Tuesday, May 26th at 8pm ET ~ AFOS Presents "Low dose Atropine for Myopia Management" by Dr. Paula Johns
- Tuesday, June 2nd at 8pm ET ~ AFOS Presents "Lab Work Eye Can Test That" by Dr. Meghan Elkins
- Tuesday, June 9th at 8pm ET ~ AFOS Presents "Hemianopsia When Its Not a Stroke" by Dr. Paula Johns
- Tuesday, June 23rd at 8pm ET ~ AFOS Presents Part 2 of Dr. Elkin's lab work course: "Lab Work Take Two - Eye Can Test That" by Dr. Meghan Elkins*
*Note: CE credit will be given after Dr. Elkins' Part 2 course is attended. Thus, if you took Part 1 and 2 then you will be given 2 hours of CE in conclusion of the second event. If you only take Part 1 or Part 2 then you will receive only 1 hour of credit. This credit will not be given until after the Part 2 is given and attendance can be verified for both or one event(s).
- *NEW* Monday, June 29th at 8pm ET ~ AFOS Presents"Practicing in Federal Service during the COVID pandemic" by a panel of AFOS members representing all services. Join us for an interactive session to discuss the challenges now and in the future.
- You must register prior to attending. Click on the course titles above to sign up for the course!
- Free to AFOS members! Non-AFOS members can attend for $15 fee per course or $50 for all 4. You will be sent an invoice after registering.
- COPE courses taken online through the end of the year will be given "Live CE" credit versus "online" credit. All courses and the event submitted to COPE and in the pending process.